Dear John,While you're hot and super nice to look at, I so wish that you were a better actor. You can cry and show emotion, but it always comes off as flat and just...bad. Maybe if you moved your face a little more it would help. I could see poor Savannah trying so hard and just pleading for some kind of reciprocation and chemistry from you during your scenes together. I don't think your story was particularly bad, it just wasn't overwhelmingly great. I will say that I thought it was super sweet and I did like the storyline involving your dad. Maybe just work on your acting a bit.
I'll see you soon then.
The Q
2 comments:
cant believe this movie pushed avatar out of number one. american movie-goers are stupid. not you specifically, but people in general :-)
You didn't even like Avatar all that much! Why are you whining?
Post a Comment